Terms & Conditions
Your use of and access to the Derricks Music Website ("Site") and any transactions you may make are subject to the terms and conditions which are set out below. By using this Site you agree to accept these Terms. If you do not, you should exit this Site.
About Derricks Music and this site
1. This Site is intended to be a source of useful information relating to concerts, shows or other productions (‘"Events"). Swingtime Limited ("Derricks Music " or "Ticket Wales" "we" or "us") shall use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information contained on the Site is accurate and up to date. We may update the content and make improvements or changes in the information, services and other materials on this Site at any time without notice.
2. Derricks Music is a ticket agency. We do not host, promote or produce any of the Events details of which appear on this Site and for which you might wish to buy a ticket. We do not control the Event nor do we set prices, we only charge a booking or handling fee and these may be set by the promoter or organiser of the Event. We do not accept any other liability for any ticket purchases made via this Site save as set out in these Terms. There may be other terms and conditions applicable to any Event and you should check the venue or the promoter’s website or any site advertising the Event before committing to buy a ticket. Most will have clear statements of any applicable policies, (such as age restrictions) on their websites.
3. All intellectual property rights in the design of this Site and the contents, selection and arrangement of all of the material which is available on this Site belongs to Derricks Music. No material from this Site may be commercially exploited in any way, without our prior written permission.
4. We cannot guarantee that this Site is error free, uninterrupted, or virus free.
5. This Site contains links to other websites which are independent of Derricks Music. We have no control over such sites and any links are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this Site, and do not imply our endorsement of the linked websites or association with their operators.
COVID 19 Regulations (Venues in Wales)
In line with the Welsh Government regulations, audiences attending performances at venues from 15th November 2021 will be required to show a COVID Pass.
A COVID Pass is available if you have been double vaccinated or if you register a negative lateral flow test in the 48 hours prior to your theatre visit. Lateral flow tests are available for free from many pharmacies or can be ordered from the NHS online.
How to get your digital or paper COVID Pass
Leave More Time
We suggest you give yourself plenty of time to enter the venue as there may be additional checks and procedures to complete, so please leave plenty of time for your arrival. The venue will open prior to the performance start time.
When You Arrive
Show your COVID Pass - Your COVID Pass will need to be shown to gain entry to the venue. This can be a digital or paper version.
Buying Tickets and Returns
6. Once you have purchased tickets, they can only be exchanged, refunded or returned in the circumstances described below:
- If we fail to fulfil an order as a result of any negligence, or similar act or omission of our own or in breach of contract the customer will be entitled to a refund of the face value of the ticket.
- If the event is postponed or material changes are made to the Event, namely a change of the venue or the headline act, the original tickets that you have purchased will remain valid for the revised event (except for in the case of cancellation) unless otherwise advised. However if you are unable to attend the revised event only the face value of the tickets will be refunded as these are circumstances beyond our control. If the tickets have not been posted out, the processing fee will also be refunded.
- Cancelled Event refunds of the face value (less any venue, agency or booking fees) will be available from us for a period of 30 days from the date of cancellation (A refund request for an online booking must be accompanied by the original online booking reference)
- Postponed Events If an event is postponed requests for refunds will be available for 20 days from the date of postponement. Refunds of the face value (less any venue, agency or booking fees) Once you have accepted a change of event date you are obliged to accept any other date change thereafter. Any requests for a refund after this time is at the discretion of the event organisers. Agents are not in a position to grant refunds.
- There will be no refund for lost, stolen or damaged tickets, ticket vouchers and receipt (save that duplicate tickets may be possible if for seats) or if the venue or Event organiser provides different seats to those specified on the ticket.
- For any refund of face value, (less any venue, agency or booking fees) you will be required to return the tickets, on
receipt of which we will make the refund. Under certain circumstances, you may be required to register your
details for a refund which will follow at a later date. In accordance with The Data Protection Act, all
information provided to us must match those details provided when the tickets were originally purchased
(purchase reference number etc). Refunds will not be given where the original details are not matched
successfully, or cannot be supplied. Where possible, the refund will be made using the same method of payment
that was used to purchase the tickets. Tickets should be returned either:
- By secure post to Derricks Music, 221 Oxford Street, Swansea, SA1 3BQ
- In person to Derricks Music, 221 Oxford Street, Swansea, SA1 3BQ.
- Personal arrangements including, but not limited to, travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to a event are at your own risk and then organisers shall not be liable for any losses incurred from personal arrangements or wasted expenditure beyond the ticket refund if the event is cancelled not if the event is moved or postponed
7. It is your responsibility to ensure that tickets returned are received by us. It is therefore advisable to return any tickets either by secure post or in person.
8. When events are cancelled, postponed or the venue or content is significantly changed, we will do our best to inform all purchasers using the contact details provided when the booking was made. However it is the responsibility of the purchaser to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to make contact with you.
9. It is the responsibility of our customers to inform Derricks Music of any change of address, contact telephone number or email address both before and after receipt of your tickets.
10. Always check your tickets on receipt, as mistakes cannot always be rectified later.
11. Although Derricks Music will use their best endeavours to indicate any age or other restrictions that apply to events, it is the customer's responsibility to ensure that they are eligible for entry to the event that they are purchasing tickets for.
12. Promoters and Venues always reserve the right to refuse admission to an Event and tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue. We will therefore not offer refunds to any ticket-holders who may be refused entry. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment at venues is usually prohibited.The promoter of a event reserves the right to change the line-up and date of a event at any time if circumstances change or are effected by out side events. Entrance to venues / events will be subject to Government Guidelines. Failure to comply could result in non entry to an event and no refund will be issued.
13. We will not be liable to you for any loss of enjoyment or profit nor any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages.
14. We will not be liable for any misrepresentations, negligence, contractual or tortuous loss of any kind suffered by you from the products, or services, or actions of any venue, performer, promoter or others.
15. Tickets ordered through this site are only for your personal use and that of your party. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased if there is any resale or attempted resale of tickets at a higher price than purchased, this includes tickets being resold to the public at an inflated price including via auction sites such as EBAY. The holder of a resold ticket may be refused entry or rejected from the venue.
16. If you are collecting your tickets rather than having them posted out, please be advised that the tickets must be collected by the cardholder in person, and that the credit card must be presented on collection. The cardholders' signature will be required on collection.
17. There is no standard dispatch time for tickets ordered through this site as tickets for different events have different dispatch times. However, all tickets should be received at least one week before the event, unless they are being collected from the venue. Tickets booked within 10 days of an event that are being posted, may be received slightly later, but should be received at least 2 days before an event.
18. If it becomes impractical to post tickets out due to proximity of an event or circumstances beyond Derricks Music’s control, we reserve the right to make the tickets available for collection at the venue and will inform you accordingly.
19. For certain events there may be a restriction on the maximum number of tickets that may be purchased. We will use our best endeavours to publish this information on the Site and at the point of ticket selection for the event. In such case, we reserve the right to only offer for sale the maximum number of tickets available and to cancel any orders made that exceed the maximum authorised tickets per customer without notice.
20. If tickets dispatched by special delivery are returned as ’addressee unknown’, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
21. We shall not be liable for failure to perform our obligations hereunder due to events beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to industrial disputes, fire, technical problems, third party administrations, bad weather and acts of government or acts in compliance with any applicable law, regulation or order(whether valid or invalid) of any governmental body
- We will not send you unsolicited emails (spam).
- We will not share your personal information for marketing without your consent.
- Any personal information which we get from you or gather about you from your use of our site will be used to contact you by post, phone, email or SMS when necessary in connection with transactions entered into by you on the site. Please note that by booking with Derricks Music you are consenting to your personal information being shared with an event organiser or promoter or venue for the particular event for which you are buying tickets. You should contact them if you would prefer not to receive information from them. Information will only be passed to event organisers for certain events where this is requested.
- Financial information that is collected from you is used to authorise payment and bill you. Your consent is given to provide your financial or personal information to those third parties necessary to process your transactions with us, such as credit card companies, banks and those companies that handle shipping and fraud protection.
23. You have a right to ask what information we, or a retailer holds about you. This can be done in writing to us at the contact address below.
24. A cookie is a small file that is automatically issued to your computer when you enter this Site and which is stored by the browser on your computer's hard drive. Cookies identify your computer, not the individual user of your computer.
You can disable cookies or set your browser to alert you when cookies are being sent. Cookies can be deleted from your hard drive if you wish.
25. Derricksmusic.co.uk has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information
under our control. We use 128 bit industry standard Secure Server Software (SSL) for your transactions with us.
It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
26. If these Terms are not complied with, we reserve the right to terminate access and use of the site.
27. These Terms represent the entire understanding and agreement between you and us and shall have priority over any and all prior statements, understandings or agreements whether oral or in writing.
28. We may modify these Terms at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms on this Site. Your continued access or use of this Site shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified Terms applicable from time to time.
29. These Terms are governed by English law and any disputes subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English
Courts and, by using this Site, you hereby submit to the jurisdiction of such courts for such purposes and waive any
and all objections to jurisdiction or venue in such courts.
If any court finds any provision of these terms to be void or unenforceable for any reason, then such provision shall be ineffective to the extent of the courts finding without affecting the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
30. Any queries regarding tickets or any other services associated with this site should be directed to:
Customer Services Department
221 Oxford Street
Telephone: 01792 654226
Opening Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Saturday, 11.00am – 4.00.pm Sunday.